WICHITA – The Wichita State dance staff will keep in-individual tryouts for the 2022-23 period Saturday, June 4 and Sunday, June 5 inside of the WSU Heskett Center.
Members can stop by the 2022-23 Dance Tryouts Details url to fill out the tryout waiver.
Saturday, June 4: Heskett Centre, Upstairs Courts
Doors open at 11:00 AM. Clinic will be from 11:30 AM to 6:00 PM.
Sunday, June 5: Heskett Centre, Dance Studios
Doorways open at 11:00 AM. Check out-in will conclusion at 11:30 AM
You should get there promptly to enable for ample check out-in time.
• Incoming freshman are qualified.
• Existing and transfer learners with a least 2. GPA are qualified.
• Will have to be enrolled complete-time, 12 credit rating hours (9 for graduate students) to be eligible.
• Tryout rate of $40 per participant.
• Finish the adhering to steps:
Move 1: REGISTRATION
Remember to register for tryouts right here: Tryout Registration
Registration will open Wednesday, April 27 and close Friday, Could 27.
Action 2: DOCUMENTATION
The pursuing objects have to be submitted through electronic mail to [email protected] by 11:59 PM on Friday, Could 27, 2022.
Please contain the next matter line: [first and last name] – Tryout Documentation
All products will have to be right attached to the electronic mail and submitted in PDF or JPEG structure.
1. Tryout Waiver (web site 3 of this doc)
2. Duplicate of Health care Insurance policy Card (front and again)
3. Proof of Application/Acceptance to Wichita State College by way of a person (1) of the adhering to:
• Evidence of Software (i.e., affirmation e mail, etcetera.)
• Letter of Acceptance
• Scanned copy of myWSU ID
We request that you make each effort and hard work to be part of us and participate in individual. If, even so, you are not able to go to in man or woman and require a virtual tryout, make sure you finish the earlier mentioned measures and call Coach Kate Stybr at [email protected] by 11:59 PM on Friday, May well 27, 2022.
• Major (both times): Black crop/bra top (can be rhinestoned or embellished, but not a need)
• Bottom (both equally times): Black spandex shorts (can be large waisted, but not a requirement)
• No jewelry authorized, apart from for stud earrings.
• Make sure you use hair down and make-up that is sport all set.
• Jazz shoes/pirouettes and athletic sneakers.
• How a lot of team associates will be chosen this 12 months?
Our crew number may differ from 12 months to year but has historically ranged from 18-26 users.
• How is the workforce selected?
Staff associates will be selected employing the judges’ scores/notes and at the discretion of the coaching staff.
• Do present-day staff users have to attempt out once more?
Sure, all latest crew members are demanded to tryout just about every calendar year.
• Will alternates/ambassadors be chosen?
No, alternates/ambassadors will not be chosen for the 22-23 workforce.
• Sign up On the internet – Tryout Registration
• Post the subsequent (PDF format) to [email protected]
• Tryout Waiver
• PDF copy of Insurance plan Card (entrance and back again)
• Proof of Software/Acceptance
• Evaluate tryout attire expectations and FAQ’s.
• All chosen Shocker Dance group associates will be required to go to summer time tactics (June 25-26, July 9-10, July 23-24) and NDA Summertime Camp (July 26-28).
• Spectators are not permitted through tryouts.
Get in touch with Info
Head Dance Coach